Sunday, May 4, 2014

Thing #13 - Google Drive

Here is a link to my Google Drive Document!

My students will be able to use Google Drive as a collaborative tool because it is so easy to share information and ideas on this platform. One of the major applications students can use this tool for is drafting group projects. They can share their progress with one another and add to each other's work until they come up with a finished product.

Zoho and Google Drive are very similar in the fact that they allow users to create word documents, spreadsheets, and presentations among many other things. However, I feel as though Google Drive is more user friendly, but Zoho has more to offer businesses. I'd prefer Google Drive just because it's more universally known and I don't intend on using it for business purposes. I even designed a cute drawing of my dream pet (below) in Google Drive. What's not to love?

Dog Drawing

No comments:

Post a Comment