Monday, May 5, 2014

Thing #17 - Tagging and Social Bookmarking with Delicious

Delicious is a very creative and useful tool. I, personally, had no idea sites like this even existed. It makes sense to be able to categorize your bookmarks with tags and share them with others, but I guess it just never really occurred to me that I would need a system like that. I can use the 'public' feature of delicious to share sites regarding class content that I find useful with my students. I can even categorize the sites by subject area with tags so my students can easily find relevant sources for their studies. It's not just students that can benefit from delicious either. Teachers can use the site to share resources they have found on instructional methods, course content, professional development, and many many other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment