Monday, May 5, 2014

Thing #16 - Getting Organized with Web 2.0 Tools

I created my start page through www.netvibes.com because I liked the layout of the site and it had many different options for me to customize my page. I really like the newsfeed app and how the site already has very common apps available to you for download. If I were to invest a little more time into it I could probably make it a pretty cool and productive home page.

I produced an online calendar through 30boxes.com. It's really useful for scheduling important dates, getting stuff done and remembering birthdays among many other things. Regarding school, I could use this site to make a calendar for my class that I would be able to share with my students online.

One of the tools that I found most useful and would recommend to others is the PDF Converter. This useful tool converts images and documents into PDFs, which are more commonly used in the professional world.

No comments:

Post a Comment