Monday, March 3, 2014

Thing #9 - Image Generator

The image generator that I used was called the Warning Sign Generator. The site is very easy to find. I simply typed into google "image generators" and it was one of the first sites to pop up. The site is also easy to navigate. First you pick a template, then you pick an image, and finally you insert text. Here are a few of my creations below:




This application can definitely be used in the classroom as well. Teachers can easily use the application to make signs to decorate their classrooms with. Students may use this platform to make creative works of art regarding almost any subject.  As an assessment tool, this also assumes students have an enduring understanding of the material in order to transform it into a content-related, abstract graphic design. Image generators are very useful and can be used in a wide variety of circumstances. Personally, I don't think I would use an image generator outside of my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment